The settings for your email client will be the following:
- Username: YourEmail@YourDomain.com
- Password: This is set by you under Settings -> Email Settings -> Manage Email Accounts, then modify or create the account
- Incoming Mail Server: Either IMAP or POP3, and the server address is mail.yourdomainname.com (ex: mail.hostbaby.com)
- We recommend using IMAP to ensure your email is saved on our servers
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.yourdomainname.com (ex: mail.hostbaby.com)
If you are unable to send with the above settings, try changing the outgoing mail port to 2525 as some ISP block the default 25.
These screenshots will walk you through the Windows Mail setup sections.
(If you seen an option for "Secure Password Authentication"-- make sure it is left unchecked)