Editing a contact is easy.
1. Access your contacts by clicking the button CONTACTS on the menu at the top.
2. OR by clicking the button CONTACTS on the side menu.
3. Click on the Edit link beside the contact you want to edit and the window will expand. This is where you can make changes to your contact.
4. If you would like to add or edit a tag, make the changes in this box and then click Tag That!. Any already existing tags show right above this box. You can remove any of the existing tags attached to a contact by clicking on the red X next to the tag.
5. Once you have made your changes, click on Save Changes to save your changes.
6. Just click on Delete? to remove a contact. Don't worry, a pop up window will allow you to confirm or cancel this action.
7. Add a single contact by clicking Add a Contact.
8. Import a group of contacts by clicking Import Contacts.
9. This check-box next to "Active?" allows you to de-activate contacts you want to keep, but don't want to Email when sending out messages.