In the banner area you can customize your site with any image you choose.
BANNER IMAGE: This will be the image at the top of your page by your site Title.
- Choose New Image: Click on this link to go to the image library or upload one from your computer.
- Use None: No image will be used
- Use Default: Takes you back to the default image.
Image Repeat: By default, the background-image repeats an image both horizontally and vertically. Some images should be repeated only horizontally or verically, or they will look strange.
- repeat: Will repeat an image both horizontally and vertically.
- repeat x: Repeats image only horizontally.
- repeat y: Repeats image only vertically.
- no-repeat: The background image will not be repeated.
Border: This will go around your entire image or just the bottom of the image depending on the theme you have chosen. Click on the color window to enter your web hexagon number or choose any custom color by dragging the slider or clicking in the color box.