The Navigation Bar is your page menu. Here you can set specifics how your menu looks.
LINKS: This changes the color of your links in your menu bar.
- Color: Choose from the drop down menu or type in your hexagon web color number.
- Typeface: Choose from a variety of font from this drop down menu.
- Decoration: You can choose from a variety of font decoration choices.
- None - Plain text.
- Underline - The link will be underlined.
- Overline - A line the length of the hyperlink will appear above it.
- Line-through - A line will run through your link.
- Normal: Defaults to how you typed the title in when you created the site.
- UPPERCASE: All letters are capitalized.
- Capitalize: The first letter of each word will be capitalized.
- lowercase: All letters will be lowercase.
- Background Color: The background of the box that surrounds your web site title.
- no color: Click "no color" to make your background transparent.
- Color: The color your link will have when the mouse rolls over it.
- Decoration: This is the same as above.