The Widget editor controls the fonts, colors and background associated with any widgets you install.
- Background Color: This changes the color of your whole widget area except the background behind the title. just click in the drop down box area to bring up the color picker where you can choose a color or type in a web hexagon color number.
- no color: Click to make your background transparent.
Titles: This will change the color of the titles in your widgets.
- Background Color: The background of the box that surrounds your widget title.
- no color: Click "no color" to make your background transparent.
- Text Color: This will change the color of the title in your widget area. Click on the box to bring up the color palette.
- Typeface: Choose from a variety of font from this drop down menu.
- Font Size: Talk about easy as pie! Just slide the bar to change the size of your font.
- Font Style: Click on the drop down box to choose from italic, normal or oblique.
- Font Weight: Click on the drop down box to choose from normal or bold.