The footer is the bottom area of your website. You can set background colors, upload an image, or change your font preferences. Edits here only effect the footer area.
- Background Color: This changes the color of the footer area. Click in the drop down box area to bring up the color palette where you can choose a color or type in a web hexagon color number.
- no color: Click to make your background transparent.
Paragraph: Choose the color you want for the text in your footer by clicking in the drop down box and choosing from the color palette or typing in a web hexagon number.
- Font Weight: Click on the drop down box to choose from normal or bold.
- Text Alignment: This is where you can align the text in the body of your website. Choose from align center, justify, left, or right.
- Normal: Defaults to how you typed the title in when you created the site.
- UPPERCASE: All letters are capitalized.
- Capitalize: The first letter of each word will be capitalized.
- lowercase: All letters will be lowercase.