If you are unable to log into either your HostBaby Member's area or your Site Builder, here are a few things to try:
- Make sure you have the correct login name and password
If you're trying to login to the Member's Area, try logging into your site build; or try the opposite. If you can get logged into one of them, then you have the correct username & password to login. If not, click the Forgot your password? link on the login screen to have it sent to you.
- Copy and paste the username from the original welcome email we sent you.
Correct capital and lowercase letters and other formatting is important. Sometimes copy and paste can solve the problem.
- Check your computer's system date and time
If the system date or time are way off (e.g. 12 or more hours off), it can prevent you from logging in even if you have the correct username and password. Fix your date and time stamp so that it is close to the accurate time.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
If both the steps above fail to get you logged in, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
- Contact us. If all else fails, get in touch - We're happy to help out to get you back in!