HostBaby has been proud to be a part of so many independent artists' and creators' careers. Going forward, we’ve decided to recommend our friends at Bandzoogle to continue that support. When it comes to web hosting for musicians, Bandzoogle shares HostBaby’s values and commitment to customer service every step of the way. They’re a team of musicians building great products for musicians, just like we do. You can reach them via chat or email at https://bandzoogle.com/cdbaby?pc=CDB15
Why did HostBaby stop hosting, and why do we recommend Bandzoogle?
We're focusing our energy on what we do best: distributing music, creating tools for independent artists, and helping them collect their royalties worldwide. CD Baby is thriving, as are many of the artists we work with. We think Bandzoogle is a great fit for CD Baby artists’ hosting needs. They have an amazing set of tools and features we think you’ll love. To name a few:
- Bandzoogle offers better, more modern technology and themes;
- They have more programmers and staff to help you. They have 7 days/week support and their policy is to respond to all support requests within one hour during business hours;
- They have subscription and crowdfunding services (commission-free);
- They have a music player that lets you sell individual tracks and full albums (commission-free);
- They have an events feature to list your gigs and sell tickets to upcoming shows;
- They offer an easy-to-use mailing list feature so you can stay in touch with your fans and provide free downloads;
- And last but not least, they are a company of musicians much like we are. They get it, which is why we’re working with them.
What about my CD Baby distribution coupon codes?
Unused CD Baby distribution coupon codes are still valid. If you have any questions about your CD Baby account, the best place to start is support.cdbaby.com
Good luck with your future plans. It's been a privilege to serve you.